Use discount code SAVE20 to receive a $20 discount making the course only $75 per couple!
The Catholic Marriage Prep Course is written for Roman Catholic couples and meets the requirement of the church for marriage preparation. In addition to the ten guided conversations and video teaching sessions, you will be able to listen to a presentation by Father Tom Walker on the “Sacrament of Marriage” which was filmed during an actual couples retreat. You’ll also meet a couple who has practiced “Natural Family Planning” and will introduce you to how this method has become an integral part of their love and family.
Many priests now offer the online Catholic Marriage Prep Course to couples to meet the church’s requirement for marriage preparation, so ask your priest if this is an option for you. And if it would be helpful, contact Rev. Dr. Frank Nelson to ask if he would contact your priest for you.
Preview a Teaching Video | Sample Conversation
($75 using discount code SAVE20)Purchase Now
NEW! Now all 3 courses are available in Spanish!
To access, purchase any of the courses and you will be provided with links to both the English and the Spanish versions.
¡NUEVO! ¡Ahora los 3 cursos están disponibles en español!
Para acceder, compre cualquiera de los cursos y se le proporcionarán enlaces a las versiones en inglés y en español.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE CATHOLIC MARRIAGE PREP COURSE?
After you purchase the Catholic Marriage Prep Course, you’ll receive a login code that will make it possible for you to access the following:
- Step-by-step easy to follow instructions for use on your computer or mobile device.
- 10 downloadable, guided conversations with a scripture and a statement on marriage from the U.S. Catholic Bishops. You type in your responses on the screen and then save the completed conversation to your computer/ device. Or you have the option of making paper copies and filling it out with a pen or pencil.
- The topics include:
1) Before We Say ‘I Do’
2) Our Parents
3) Our Love Life
4) Leisure and Work
8) Doing My Part
10) Our Wedding Day
- 3 full-length teaching videos with Rev. Dr. Nelson as your marriage preparation coach.
- 1 teaching video with Father Tom Walker who speaks in a live classroom setting on the top, “The Sacrament of Marriage.” An additional video by Kenna and Pat Millea introducing you to Natural Family Planning.
- Bonus guided conversations to enrich and strengthen your marriage for years to come including “Our Anniversary” which can become a wonderful anniversary tradition each year.
- A statement of completion that you can give to your Priest or Deacon as evidence that you have completed a Catholic marriage preparation course.
- A link to the optional online Couple CheckUp which is a very helpful and comprehensive pre-marriage inventory that you may choose to purchase separately.
The Catholic Marriage Prep Course is designed especially for Catholic couples to improve your communication, deepen your love and faith, and remind you of what is really important in your relationship. You may have already discovered that the time between your engagement and wedding day can be a very busy and emotional time. In coaching many couples I can hear their emotions of joy and excitement, but also frustration, stress and anxiety. It can be an exhausting time for many. However, the months leading up to your wedding day can also become a great time to strengthen your relationship and deepen the love you already have for each other. Successful marriages are built on a solid foundation of good communication and a deep respect for each other.
This specific eCourse is designed for Roman Catholic couples and the training exercises will also help to strengthen your faith. The course is easy to take, can be taken at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home.
The Catholic Marriage Prep Course offers you a very effective and flexible way for you to improve your relationship and prepare you for some of the inevitable challenges of marriage. The course is easy to take, non-threatening, and can be completed in your own home at your own pace. For more information, please feel free to contact me.
Still Have Questions?
Complete the form below and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible!