WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE CATHOLIC eCOURSE?
After you purchase the Catholic eCourse, you’ll receive a login code that will make it possible for you to access the following:
- Step-by-step easy to follow instructions for use on your computer or mobile device.
- 10 downloadable, guided conversations with a scripture and a statement on marriage from the U.S. Catholic Bishops. You type in your responses on the screen and then save the completed conversation to your computer/ device. Or you have the option of making paper copies and filling it out with a pen or pencil. The topics include: 1) Before We Say ‘I Do’ 2) Our Parents 3) Our Love Life 4) Leisure and Work 5) Faith 6) Money 7) Children 8) Doing My Part 9) Issues and 10) Our Wedding Day.
- 3 full-length teaching videos with Rev. Dr. Nelson as your marriage preparation coach.
- 1 teaching video with Father Tom Walker who speaks in a live classroom setting on the top, “The Sacrament of Marriage.” An additional video by Kenna and Pat Millea introducing you to Natural Family Planning.
- Bonus guided conversations to enrich and strengthen your marriage for years to come including “Our Anniversary” which can become a wonderful anniversary tradition each year.
- A statement of completion that you can give to your Priest or Deacon as evidence that you have completed a Catholic marriage preparation course.
- A link to the optional online Couple CheckUp which is a very helpful and comprehensive pre-marriage inventory that you may choose to purchase separately.
The Catholic E-Course is designed especially for Catholic couples to improve your communication, deepen your love and faith, and remind you of what is really important in your relationship. You may have already discovered that the time between your engagement and wedding day can be a very busy and emotional time. In coaching many couples I can hear their emotions of joy and excitement, but also frustration, stress and anxiety. It can be an exhausting time for many. However, the months leading up to your wedding day can also become a great time to strengthen your relationship and deepen the love you already have for each other. Successful marriages are built on a solid foundation of good communication and a deep respect for each other.
This specific eCourse is designed for Roman Catholic couples and the training exercises will also help to strengthen your faith. The course is easy to take, can be taken at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home.
The Catholic eCourse offers you a very effective and flexible way for you to improve your relationship and prepare you for some of the inevitable challenges of marriage. The course is easy to take, non-threatening, and can be completed in your own home at your own pace. For more information, please feel free to contact me.
There are no reviews yet.