WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE BASIC (non-religious) eCOURSE?
Note: The cost per couple is $95 but now, for a limited time, use the discount code SAVE20 to receive a $20 discount making it only $75.
After you purchase the Basic eCourse, you’ll receive a login code that will make it possible for you to access the following:
- Step-by-step easy to follow instructions for use on your computer or mobile device.
- 10 downloadable, guided conversations. You can type in your responses on the screen and then save the completed conversation to your computer or device. Or you have the option of making paper copies and filling it out with a pen or pencil. The topics include: 1) Before We Say ‘I Do’ 2) Our Parents 3) Our Love Life 4) Leisure and Work 5) Faith 6) Money 7) Children 8) Doing My Part 9)Issues and 10)Our Wedding Day.
- 3 full-length teaching videos with Rev. Dr. Nelson as your marriage preparation coach.
- Bonus guided conversations to enrich and strengthen your marriage for years to come including “Our Anniversary” which can become a wonderful anniversary tradition each year.
- A statement of completion if your state offers a discount on your marriage license or if your wedding officiant requires you to complete a pre-marriage preparation course.
- A link to the optional online Couple CheckUp which is a very helpful and comprehensive pre-marriage inventory that you may choose to purchase separately.
The Basic E-Course is designed to improve your communication, deepen your love and remind you of what is really important in your relationship. You may have already discovered that the time between your engagement and wedding day can be a very busy and emotional time. In coaching many couples I can hear their emotions of joy and excitement, but also frustration, stress and anxiety. It can be an exhausting time for many. However, the months leading up to your wedding day can also become a great time to strengthen your relationship and deepen the love you already have for each other. Successful marriages are built on a solid foundation of good communication and a deep respect for each other.
The Basic eCourse offers you a very effective and flexible way for you to improve your relationship and prepare you for some of the inevitable challenges of marriage. The course is easy to take, non-threatening, and can be completed in your own home at your own pace. For more information, please feel free to contact me.